It is our Practice Policy that we accept registrations from the following patients:
1. Residents newly moved in to the Practice catchment area (Currie, Balerno, Juniper Green and Hermiston) who have not already registered with a neighbouring practice;
2. Household members of patients currently registered with this Practice;
3. Currently matriculated students of Heriot-Watt University.
If you fall into one of the criteria above, you can start the process by filling in the GPR (registration form), our new patient questionnaire & a COVID19 Vaccination Questionnaire (links below). These can be returned to us by email, by post or by dropping them into the Practice. Please email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You are not fully registered until you sign the relevant documents and these are returned to us.
2. We will not contact you to confirm registration with the Practice. We will only contact you if we have a query.
Part 1 Download Application Form
Part 2 Medical Questionnaire
Part 3 COVID19 Vaccination Questionnaire
Notice: If you no longer live within our non student Practice boundary areas (Currie, Balerno, Juniper Green, Hermiston) then you MUST re-register with a local Doctor near your current residence.